[SOLVED] Help with PC Setup upgrade [GPU]

Jul 16, 2020
My current setup:
• MB: GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3V
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 Processor
• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 1GB DDR3
• RAM: HyperX Kingston FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM
• PSU: CHIEFTEC GPS-400A8 (400W)

I upgraded my RAM from 4GBs to 16GBs dual channel. Next thing I would like to upgrade is GPU. 1366x768 is my native resolution. I'm looking for something that could run new games. Games which I mostly play are CSGO, ETS 2 and Cities Skylines. Also I'm photographer so I need minimum 4GB of VRAM for fluid image editing in Adobe Lightroom.

I was thinking about getting GTX 1650 for 190 euros. Is it good option, is there anything maybe better ? I hope someone will help me :)

Cheers ;)

Solution
ANY discrete graphics card will be a nice upgrade.
I would not go stronger than the GTX1650.
It will run on slot power only and chieftech is considered as a poor quality psu that you do not want to push.
To see what a graphics card upgrade might do, try this test:
Run YOUR games, but lower your quality settings.
This makes the graphics card loaf a bit.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.
It will run on slot power only and chieftech is considered as a poor quality psu that you do not want to push.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.

Reactions: to0ony
Solution
Jul 16, 2020
That card will be a huge improvement and run well at 1366x768.
The CPU will be OK for single thread games, but for newer multithread games it will come up short.
Thank you for your opinion :) Well, I'll be statisfied even with the lowest settings for new games. Maybe next year I will upgrade my CPU so these new games will be fine.
Cheers man :D

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for your time and opinion. I was thinking between GTX 1050 TI and GTX 1650. I choosed GTX 1650 because its newer. I tried that test on some of the games. FPS on ETS 2 with lowest settings goes above 60 fps... CSGO with lowest settings and resolution 800x600 goes above 100 fps. Im sure that GTX 1650 going to improve perfomances :)
Im just curious about power supply, GTX 1650 needs 6pin conector. My PSU has 6+2 pin conector. Will it be compatible ?
Cheers :D