Help with Pc?

Mavarta

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
I got A pc earlier this month. I'd say maybe the 5th or 6th of October, and It came with Windows 8. So I updated it to Windows 10. Maybe late last week (maybe the 19th or 20th) mt computer started doing this thing where when you turned it on, it would go to a blue windows logo, and nothing else. usually, there would be spinning dots, but there were none. If you turn it off, and then turn it on again it'd say "preparing automatic repair" and like before, there were no spinning dots. If you turned it of and on AGAIN, it'd go back to the Windows logo after the boot. I've been able to get into it twice, Once after re-seating the RAM, and another time when it actually worked. when it did work, I reset the computer (the option where it deletes all of the programs. and apps, and then reinstalls windows.) I've tried countless attempts to turn it off, turn off the power supply, and then unplug it, and wait like 5 hours, only to have it do the same thing again. I can't back up my personal files until I get lucky and it works. Can somebody help me? My dad built computers for 10 years but he has no experience with Windows 10.