• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question HELP WITH PC

Oct 17, 2019
So im building a PC and i have picked all the components,im not sure will the parts work with each other even though i checked im still insecure so could you help me confirm.

Motherboard - ASUS prime B450m-A

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600

GPU - AMD RX 570 4 GB

RAM - Kingston Hyperx Fury 2x4GB 2666

PSU - ThermalTake PSU 500W Smart Rgb

HDD - 2 TB (6Gbps)

Case - Thermaltake case Versa N21

Sep 14, 2019
Get 2x 8gb 3000mhz(and up kit) and if you are looking forward to playing AAA games you can get a RX590, VEGA56, VEGA64, RX5700 or RX5700xt

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

gggplaya

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
You need 16GB of Ram today.

I do not see a SSD, I would rather get an SSD and take the storage loss for now, then buy yourself a larger HDD in the future. You can get a M.2 NVME drive for about $60 (500gb). Games will launch much faster.

I would try to find a used graphics card if possible. Vega 56 if possible, or GTX1060 used.

If you live near a microcenter, you can buy a ryzen 1600 for $80, and get $30 off a motherboard. That ends up being a really cheap deal.

DSzymborski

Glorious
Thanks for the reply mate,i probably could have went for another PSU but this is the first one i saw with RGB that isnt exepnsive ( you cant say no to RGB 🤣)
You certainly can and should say no when it comes to a safety part. This is a low-quality PSU with RGB lights slapped on. This isn't like RGB lights on a case; this is the part that keeps your components from dying an early death. Would you drive a car with broken brakes because it has a cool spoiler? Would you fly in a plane with a defective engine because it has a sweet racing stripe?

I can't imagine possibly giving my components shorter lifespans because I see pretty colors. But we all have our priorities...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS