[SOLVED] Help with pc

Apr 30, 2020
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong category but I had no idea where else can I post this. This is the build: x
I don't exactly know what's going on. I built my first pc yesterday because my old one finally died and upon booting for the first time there was no video signal on the monitor. I tried another one and the results were the same. So I opened and started it up - I discovered ez debug lights were lightning on and off on everything but dram. They were just skipping over from CPU to vgu to boot. I tried reinstalling ram, putting them in slots 1 and 3 and even put in some spare hyperx ram sticks I've had unopened from years ago - everything gave the same exact result. Is it an issue with the slots? The motherboard? Is it just something else and it's just that the light isn't working? The other things I can think of is that the 24 pin from evga wouldn't click no matter how hard I tried to push, I had to clean thermal paste from where it spilled on the motherboard and the side of the pcu and reapply it, I touched the motherboard by accident a few times and dropped a screw on it and also one of my friends suggested I didn't plug in the hdmi to the vgu although I don't remember that being in the manual unless I skipped it somehow. Please help, I need it up and running asap and idk what to do. Thank you!