Hello my name is brian, my mom is having problems printing from her new dell
deminsion desktop, i will tell you what i know and then email her at
kathimerrick@hotmail.com if you have the answer.

1. The computer was setup by a dell tech, but the printer never worked
correctly, the error was "printer not communicating with computer" or
something like that. The tech unplugged the wires and plugged them back in,
but it still doesnt work. Actually it works once every 6-7 times. She has
spoken with the dell technicions and they are of course indian and she cant
understand them, i know how that goes they reallly dont know what there
talking about. Now she has lost her hotmail somehow and cant get it back.

2. What i know is this, she uses a usb router from printer to computer. Its
a 4 way router. She has uninstalled printer software and install 6 times and
it still doesnt work. Now they want her to reinstall windows which is absurd,
because i think its hardware issue, thats what it sounds like to me, but
there giving her the usual rundown. Please help before she loses it. She wont
let me near the computer, shes stubborn as a horse. If you think you know
answer for sure email my mother at kathimerrick@hotmail.com. Thank you

Brian
if you cant get ahold of her, email me at bmerricka@hotmail.com
my guess is some sort of usb router problem. well see in the end whos right.

I think you're right Brian. Tell her to try connecting it direct to the
PC.... or to use a powered USB hub.
www.coribright.com