Question Help with ram

Feb 27, 2022
Hi, I bought 8gbx2 ram, for the first two months everything was fine and showed 1600mhz but after somewhere 2-3 months left only 665mhz. During the BIOS I tried to watch does not allow anything to be adjusted. Why did this happen? How is it possible to fix this? Motherboard Intel Corporation DH61WW (LGA 1155)
CPU Intel Core i5 2320 3ghz sandy bridge 32nm technology (yes yes, I know very old.) But everything still works flawlessly just fret that ram lock or what to call it. Thank you so much for the answers!

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
What are you using to see the RAM speed?
What OS are you on?

At one point while I was on W10 it was showing the single data rate in Task Manager instead of the dual data rate. That # would indicate you are running at 1333 which would be about normal for that mobo/CPU. I am not sure (and didn't look) whether that combo is actually capable of running 1600.

Feb 27, 2022
I use speccy and cpu z. speccy shows 665mhz and cpu-z 609mhz 685mhz 761mhz and 800mhz there first in that line. But the bottom line is that when I bought it it showed 1600mhz and everything was fine. And now, as I mentioned 665mhz, well, by all accounts, it should be 1333mhz, but the BIOS doesn't even allow me to change anything, it just jumps to a quiet place at the bottom. I don’t see why that’s how this can be fixed. Because in fact the speed of the computer has greatly decreased. My operating system is windows 10 pro 64bit