[SOLVED] Help with Razer Leviathan 5.1 (Optical, Aux or Bluetooth?)

JohnnyR2D2

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2009
Hello guys and thanks in advance for any help/input you guys can provide me.

I have a Razer Leviathan 5.1 Soundbar which I'm using since I bought it connected through an Optical Cable. Because of a small sound delay (e.g. when I click on any file that produces a sound or start playing an mp3 file there is a very small annoying delay until I hear the sound/music which is probably less than 1 sec but still annoying) I start researching what could be the cause of the issue and I then noticed that in my Device Manager besides the Realtek Audio Driver (under Sound. Video and Game Controllers) I also have a Realtek Digital Output driver under Audio Inputs and Outputs. While the Realtek Audio Drivers shows the latest version (6.0.9008.1 WHQL) installed the Realtek Digital Output shows the version 10.0.18362.1 provided by Microsoft from 2019. I tried to change from Optical to Aux and while the delay isn't happening anymore another issue shows up which is when I turn off my computer the Razer Leviathan starts making a humming noise which will end if I turn off the Razer (Already tried to change the Outlet where the Razer is plugged without success).

Regardless, my question is what would be the general recommendation to connect my Razer Leviathan? Optical, Aux, or Bluetooth which is also a possibility?

Here is my System specifications

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core
Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) Intel Z390
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB NITRO+ SE
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME
Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 2 TB 2.5" SSD
Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ 31.5-Inch Screen LCD Monitor (XG32VQ)
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M ATX Mid Tower
PSU: Corsair RMx 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Thanks again :)