GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 TI

Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB

SSD: Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 2 TB

SSD: Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 2 TB

Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900

Cooling System: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240P Mirage

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650w

I'm wondering if all these components are compatible and optimal. I'm only attached to the GPU, motherboard and CPU of this build. I'm open to changing the rest.

Is Corsair Dominator Plat good ram or is there something better I could be getting that's still RGB?

Are Adata SSD's good or would I be better off getting a samsung? I want decent storage and really fast speeds.

I chose the case because it looks pretty nice and I really like the included qi charger.

Solution
I'd pick a higher(100W more) wattage PSU for headroom/longevity. You forgot to include the frequency for the ram kit. I'd get a Samsung 970 Evo Plus for the boot drive. The Adata's can stay on as the game library or what have you drive.

If the case comes with features that you need for your build, then by all means go for it! Often times people forget that if you get the PSU, chassis and cooling purchase right, you can hold onto it for a good number of platform changes/upgrades.

Lastly, I wouldn't go Intel, not while AMD's doing good with value for performance. GPU, you're good!

Lutfij

Titan
I'd pick a higher(100W more) wattage PSU for headroom/longevity. You forgot to include the frequency for the ram kit. I'd get a Samsung 970 Evo Plus for the boot drive. The Adata's can stay on as the game library or what have you drive.

If the case comes with features that you need for your build, then by all means go for it! Often times people forget that if you get the PSU, chassis and cooling purchase right, you can hold onto it for a good number of platform changes/upgrades.

Lastly, I wouldn't go Intel, not while AMD's doing good with value for performance. GPU, you're good!

Solution
Nov 21, 2019
Thank you for the insight! As this is my first build in 10 years, I'm a little behind on the times to say the least.

The RAM is DDR4 3,466 Mhz

I was thinking the Adata might not deliver the same performance as a Samsung drive, so I'll probably take the suggestion as I will be gaming quite a bit with this rig and I want to minimize loading screen times.

I'll also go ahead and grab a better PSU while I'm at it, any suggestions are appreciated. I'm more focused on quality than budget with this build but if I'd be better off going AMD I'm not opposed. It's just that I've read the 9900KS is going to give me unrivaled frame rates. Any AMD chip in particular I should be looking at?