[SOLVED] Help with selling my laptop

Feb 17, 2020
My laptop is https://www.asus.com/uk/Laptops/ASUS-FX553VD/

And i upgraded the ram from 8gb to 16gb bought it in 2017 for about £800
have used every since but not heavy use just light gaming what should i sell this for
if anyone could help that would be great.

PS. it has a gtx 1050 4gb

Last edited:
Solution
Honestly not all that much. I'm in the US but I can tell you for a 7th gen i5 laptop with no graphics card and only integrated Intel graphics its maybe worth 250-350 USD at most.

Even with the RAM upgrade its a pretty basic laptop.

Again this is based on US new and used market prices. I would look around eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist etc for comparable laptops, then put it a price you are comfortable haggling down from.
Honestly not all that much. I'm in the US but I can tell you for a 7th gen i5 laptop with no graphics card and only integrated Intel graphics its maybe worth 250-350 USD at most.

Even with the RAM upgrade its a pretty basic laptop.

Again this is based on US new and used market prices. I would look around eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist etc for comparable laptops, then put it a price you are comfortable haggling down from.

Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Agreed, Though it is worth a little more than your basic computer. Still a decent i5, only downside is that it is used. Refurbished prices in the US for a similar spec are closer to $500.

You can probably ask £450 and negotiate to somewhere around £400. Didn't see any of that model for sale on ebay.co.uk at the moment. Still relatively new, so there aren't that many being sold.

TRENDING THREADS