Question Help with Triple Monitor Setup

Mar 6, 2019
I have an MSI GS63VR with a GTX 1070 in it. I use it for play at home and work in the office. I want to go to a dual or triple monitor setup at work. I've never done this before. Is it possible and how do I do it? No plans to game at work, just want high quality for work related stuff. Thank you for your help.

Lutfij

Titan
You should be having a Type-C port on your laptop which also is a Thunderbolt header. You can use that to plug a hub with DisplayPort's to it and using said ports connect two/three monitors. Mind sharing the make and model of the monitors you've got to work with?

Mar 6, 2019
You should be having a Type-C port on your laptop which also is a Thunderbolt header. You can use that to plug a hub with DisplayPort's to it and using said ports connect two/three monitors. Mind sharing the make and model of the monitors you've got to work with?

I have just started researching this. I am not sure what types of monitors I should buy. Thank you so much for the quick reply. Any recommendations would be great.