Question Help with Upgrading my PC

Jan 20, 2022
I bought my current PC back in 2016 as a prebuilt from best buy for around $600 ( I was stupid I know). Now im starting to notice its moving pretty slow. Im sure I could do some deleting, or dusting etc, but overall I feel as though I need an upgrade or two or three. However, I do not have much of an idea of how to do major pc upgrades, but I am an easy learner and can follow instructions no problem. I mainly use it to game on (LoL for one), and sometimes school work. Im open to all suggestions and here are the specs:

I bought my current PC back in 2016 as a prebuilt from best buy for around $600 ( I was stupid I know). Now im starting to notice its moving pretty slow. Im sure I could do some deleting, or dusting etc, but overall I feel as though I need an upgrade or two or three. However, I do not have much of an idea of how to do major pc upgrades, but I am an easy learner and can follow instructions no problem. I mainly use it to game on (LoL for one), and sometimes school work. Im open to all suggestions and here are the specs:

You never listed speccs