Help with upgrading to windows 10

Tr0lFuzn

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I have windows 7 pro and i would like to upgrade to windows 10. My problem is that i cant install my graphics drivers, don't even try helping that, and it is causing windows 10 to not install. I am soon getting a GTX 1060 or RX480, but not until after July 29th, the last day for upgrading to windows 10.Any suggestions as to what i can do?

Solution
OK, how is the 560Ti broken? I'm a little confused. I also don't know why the 560Ti would stop you from upgrading to Windows 10. Maybe some more information would help, what error message are you getting when it doesn't upgrade? Also it would be helpful to know what motherboard you have. If it has built in graphics, then you could entire bypass any problems the 560Ti is causing the upgrade process.

There is also another option for doing the upgrade and it's not doing an upgrade, but a clean install. However this involves wiping the drive, so you need to back everything up beforehand.

Tr0lFuzn

Commendable
May 28, 2016

I have a AMD Athlon x4 860k overclocked to 4.0 ghz, 8 gigs of corsair vengeance ram, broken but still lets the display work gtx 560ti, hyper 212 evo, and thermal take smart 650 watt psu.

OK, how is the 560Ti broken? I'm a little confused. I also don't know why the 560Ti would stop you from upgrading to Windows 10. Maybe some more information would help, what error message are you getting when it doesn't upgrade? Also it would be helpful to know what motherboard you have. If it has built in graphics, then you could entire bypass any problems the 560Ti is causing the upgrade process.

There is also another option for doing the upgrade and it's not doing an upgrade, but a clean install. However this involves wiping the drive, so you need to back everything up beforehand.

Solution