Question Help with VGA light on motherboard

Mar 3, 2022
Hello,

My PC including all parts is just about 2 years old and this is the first time I have ever experienced and issue like this

When booting up my PC the motherboard will cycle through the error lights, stop on VGA and show a little underscore like on the command prompt and go back to black. To fix this I have simply pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and it recycles the light sequence and lets me boot to windows.

The problem then continues when I attempt to play certain games where they eventually lead to a CTD (crash to desktop) after about 20 or so minutes of playing. In some instances it even gave me a blue screen.

This issue began after I had purchased Dying Light Two. When logging off the game I would typically just press the power button ignoring running programs on the popup screen which eventually gave me a dirtybit error, after fixing the dirty bit on my main drive this is the problem I am still stuck with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

PC SPECS :

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
MSI Geforce RTX 2070 super twin 7 frozr
32 GB corsair ram
NZXT H510

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please mention the BIOS version for your motherboard(if you can recall what it was). If you're working with Windows 10, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY