[SOLVED] Help with watercooler installation

nbartolo7

Honorable
Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

Having some difficulty installing a watercooler. This is my very first build so I am a complete beginner, and watching YouTube videos only helped me a little.

I think I might be missing some connectors that did not come with either the motherboard or the watercooler.

Case is NXZT H210 or H200 for folks in Europe.
Motherboard is Aorus B450 i Pro Wifi (mini itx)
CPU Ryzen 5 2600
Cooler is NZXT Kraken x53 which is exactly like x52 for those of you who may have experience with the x52
I think that's all you need to be able to help me. Let me know if you need more info.

Reached out to NZXT, they politely declined to help me. I am considering returning the cooler to amazon if I can't install it in the next few days.

Don't know how I am supposed to connect 2 fans since the motherboard only allows for one fan header outside the CPU dedicated one. But I know this build is possible because there are tons of youtubers who put this exact watercooler in this case, which can only accommodate a mini itx board.

Also don't know which way the fans should be facing, and if they should be behind the radiator or in front.

Anyway, not sure how to post pictures in here, but any help would be appreaciated.

Last edited:
Solution
What is the cpu that you are trying to cool?
Most ryzen processors come with a perfectly adequate cooler.
Truthfully, I would return the kraken.
If you need an aftermarket cooler, pick a tower type cooler with a 120mm fan.
Hi everyone,

Having some difficulty installing a watercooler. This is my very first build so I am a complete beginner, and watching YouTube videos only helped me a little.

I think I might be missing some connectors that did not come with either the motherboard or the watercooler.

Case is NXZT H210 or H200 for folks in Europe.
Motherboard is Aorus B450 i Pro Wifi (mini itx)
Cooler is NZXT Kraken x53 which is exactly like x52 for those of you who may have experience with the x52
I think that's all you need to be able to help me. Let me know if you need more info.

Reached out to NZXT, they politely declined to help me. I am considering returning the cooler to amazon if I can't install it in the next few days.

Don't know how I am supposed to connect 2 fans since the motherboard only allows for one fan header outside the CPU dedicated one. But I know this build is possible because there are tons of youtubers who put this exact watercooler in this case, which can only accommodate a mini itx board.

Also don't know which way the fans should be facing, and if they should be behind the radiator or in front.

Anyway, not sure how to post pictures in here, but any help would be appreaciated.
Which fans, on the radiator ? They should be connected to CPU_FAN header on the MB.

nbartolo7

Honorable
Sep 4, 2017
Which fans, on the radiator ? They should be connected to CPU_FAN header on the MB.

Yes but there are two fans, with two wires, and you're talking about just one CPU_FAN header. Plus I would also like to have the fan in the back work, so that's 3 wires for only one cpu fan header and one standalone fan header.