Help with Win XP Pro printer sharing please.

I have an interesting issue related to Windows XP Pro and printer sharing.

The setup is as follows; 2 PC with WinXP Pro SP2 interconnected via Linksys
Broadband Router, using ethernet cables.

The interesting problem I am encountering is as follows; I can share the
files between the two PC, but when I try to capture the printer I have no
success. The printer wizard let's me setup the printer, but when I try to
print a test page or any documents I get an error message stating that I have
lost connection with the printer. Also I have done a search of Computers
Around Me, I can see the PC and the printer, yet when I try to map the
printer, I get the same error message.

The mentioned printer is connected to one of the PC via USB port.

I would really appreciate any help or advice. Thank you in advance.

Problem resolved !! Had to run Network Setup wizard again.