Help with Win2k login

Hi,

I need to know how I can get Win2k to auto login as
administrator pls. Just reload win2k and had set it up as
only one user and it was auto logging on for me, but now
it has the cnt alt del screen again and I can t work out
how to stop it comming up with cnt alt del box.

Fonze.

Most easy is to use this tool - Autolog
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml

Bojidar Alexandrov
"Fonze" <dfonze@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I need to know how I can get Win2k to auto login as
> administrator pls. Just reload win2k and had set it up as
> only one user and it was auto logging on for me, but now
> it has the cnt alt del screen again and I can t work out
> how to stop it comming up with cnt alt del box.
>
> Fonze.

You can also use the free TweakUI utility. Available from download.com.