The_Thing

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2002
I have a pretty fast comp and I am interested in getting a gaming console. I read the reviews here on tomshardware for the xbox, he liked it alot. I know that the xbox is capeable of generating graphics as good as a PC. I have a pair of Klipsch 2.1's, thats 200 Watts of acoustic power. I was wondering if they could be hooked up to the Xbox. They use a standart audio plug that any other speaker system uses, I'm just not sure if the Xbox can use them.
I anyone knows, it would be most helpful.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
With the proper adapter that you can get at your nearest Radio Shack, yes. It's just you won't be getting the feel for the XBOX's outstanding sound until you get surround sound.

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
With the proper adapter that you can get at your nearest Radio Shack, yes. It's just you won't be getting the feel for the XBOX's outstanding sound until you get surround sound.

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
radio shack has the adapters but if you have a pair of klipsches and a fast computer then why the hell did you get an x box...

In battle Israel uses F-16's and big ass tanks, Palestine uses small children strapped to bombs. Which do you support?

Latest posts