Question Help worth new 3080 Ti

Jun 10, 2022
RDR2 game application crashed and system immediately started artifacting. Updated drivers and checked bios settings and nothing fixed it. PC runs fine if running regular applications and checks out on all benchmarks. If I run any type of game the GPU 3D usage shoots to 100%, game application crashes and artifacting starts. After fully closing game the artifacting continues and GPU 3D usage stays at 100% during regular PC usage. All temps have been normal never going over 70C when in games before this issue and even after the issue.

I9 10900k
Gigabyte 3080Ti vision
Maximus hero xiii Mobo
32Gb 3,600Mhz Corsair dominator Ram
1000W power supply
9 fans

Jun 10, 2022
This would be the second time I would have to RMA this card. First time it died in less than a month. I was hoping it wasn’t dead this time and maybe some kind of driver or overclocked/underclock of the cpu or gpu.

D

Deleted member 362816

This would be the second time I would have to RMA this card. First time it died in less than a month. I was hoping it wasn’t dead this time and maybe some kind of driver or overclocked/underclock of the cpu or gpu.

IF you are artifacting I would RMA it. To much $$$ to have those issues already with a new card.