Ok this is about my cpu it gets very loud and fast but i no the cause its
'system idol process' when i open the task manager it says its taking up 92
cpu can you help me stop this?

Wanna Make you or your friend a P.I.M.P?
Just givem this link http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481571467

The cpu fan is trying to cool the cpu. Check the ports for dirt and
blockage. An idle indication of 92% means that you are only using 8% of
the cpu's capacity.

Richie Dawson wrote:

> Ok this is about my cpu it gets very loud and fast but i no the cause its
> 'system idol process' when i open the task manager it says its taking up 92
> cpu can you help me stop this?

> Wanna Make you or your friend a P.I.M.P?
> Just givem this link http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481571467

Alias

"Richie Dawson" <richous@tiscali.co.uk> wrote

> Ok this is about my cpu it gets very loud and fast but i no the cause its
> 'system idol process' when i open the task manager it says its taking up
> 92 cpu can you help me stop this?

92 is normal.

Alias

So is 98 or 99.

The Idle process shows the inverse of the percentage of work that the CPU's
doing.

So, if your CPU is really doing 2% work, the Idle Process will show 98%

Matt Gibson - GSEC