help!

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have managed to realy mess up my pc.
I had a trojan virus that kept changing my homepage
to "martfinder"?! A collegue told me to go into the
registry to hosts and change the home page from there.
Having done this everything I try to open such as folders
or some programs open internet explorer instead of the
correct program. I cant even open regedit! I would reload
windows but I cant recover my cd key off of the pc and I
have lost the hard copy. Help me I am in deep trouble!

Have you ever tried to scan your computer with nortan?and quantine the
viruses?