debbie

Windows 2000 is almost gone. All I have left is IBM
preload basics of Windows 2000. What can I do to get
Windows back to full working order. There is no system
restore now. Lost all programs and hardware and software.
Debbie

Debbie wrote:

> Windows 2000 is almost gone. All I have left is IBM
> preload basics of Windows 2000. What can I do to get
> Windows back to full working order. There is no system
> restore now. Lost all programs and hardware and software.
> Debbie

I'm not sure what you mean? Windows 2000 is very hard to break. You need
to first work out how you broke it, then you can decide how to proceed.
If your hard drive is faulty for example, you'll need to get a new one
for example.

Once you know all your hardware is in perfect working order, you can
format your hard drive and re-install Windows 2000 and then re-install
the programs, and restore your data from the backups.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)