[SOLVED] Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Almost all of those AIO CLC's are made by Asetek so I don't see why it would be any different from something like a Corsair H100i besides the fans and styling. As for overclocking an i5-9600K with it I'd need to know the specific model number. Is it the 1250 or K240 (240mm, 2x 120mm fans side-by-side) or is it something else? If it is the 240mm, 2x 120mm fans side-by-side model then I think it should be fine for that task. If it's a single 120mm radiator with 2x 120mm fans in push-pull configuration then it wouldn't have the cooling capacity you'd need for overclocking.

compprob237

Distinguished
Almost all of those AIO CLC's are made by Asetek so I don't see why it would be any different from something like a Corsair H100i besides the fans and styling. As for overclocking an i5-9600K with it I'd need to know the specific model number. Is it the 1250 or K240 (240mm, 2x 120mm fans side-by-side) or is it something else? If it is the 240mm, 2x 120mm fans side-by-side model then I think it should be fine for that task. If it's a single 120mm radiator with 2x 120mm fans in push-pull configuration then it wouldn't have the cooling capacity you'd need for overclocking.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.