[SOLVED] Help

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, im looking to upgrade cpu or gpu for streaming/gaming, which one is going to boost my pc performance more?

What i have:
CPU : amd ryzen 3 2200g
GPU : gtx 1050 ti

Solution
But for better gaming experience i should upgrade gpu?
I'd say both. The 2200g is an entry level cpu, if you want to play the latest AAA games at 60+ minimum fps then both cpu & gpu need an upgrade. Try and look at it like this, the cpu determines the best fps you can get, the gpu determines at what resolution and game settings you can achieve that maximum.
But for better gaming experience i should upgrade gpu?
I'd say both. The 2200g is an entry level cpu, if you want to play the latest AAA games at 60+ minimum fps then both cpu & gpu need an upgrade. Try and look at it like this, the cpu determines the best fps you can get, the gpu determines at what resolution and game settings you can achieve that maximum.

Solution
Jul 22, 2019
Okay, thank you.
But could you suggest any cpu’s/gpu’s?