[SOLVED] help

¿Me pueden ayudar a obtener una computadora para juegos? Me gustaría una buena computadora de escritorio para jugar, si alguien me puede aconsejar

Google Translate:
Can you help me get a computer for games? I would like a good desktop computer to play, if someone can advise me

Mod Edit: Please use English

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
The Intel Core I7-7700 is a good processor, but a couple generations old. If possible, you should have gone with an Intel Core I7-9700.
16GB of DDR4 RAM is good.
The 120GB SSD is pretty small. You'll be able to install Windows, a productivity suite like Office, and maybe one or two games. Beyond that, you'll need to be installing programs onto your 2TB hdd. You would have been better served with a larger SSD.

You don't mention what graphics card or power supply you got with your system so we can't say anything about those or what your gaming experience will be like (good, bad, so-so). I just hope you're happy with your purchase.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
The Intel Core I7-7700 is a good processor, but a couple generations old. If possible, you should have gone with an Intel Core I7-9700.
16GB of DDR4 RAM is good.
The 120GB SSD is pretty small. You'll be able to install Windows, a productivity suite like Office, and maybe one or two games. Beyond that, you'll need to be installing programs onto your 2TB hdd. You would have been better served with a larger SSD.

You don't mention what graphics card or power supply you got with your system so we can't say anything about those or what your gaming experience will be like (good, bad, so-so). I just hope you're happy with your purchase.

-Wolf sends

Solution