Question Help!

Dec 22, 2019
I need help with a computer I just built recently. So my computer has a lot of RGB and when I flick my power supply on (not the actual PC) the RGB lights only flicker for a split second and then turn off. Is this normal? If not how can I fix this issue?
(I have a video of this happening on my phone, but I can’t seem to post it in this thread, if you need to see the video Removed by mod. Use a hosting service and post a link

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help with a computer I just built recently. So my computer has a lot of RGB and when I flick my power supply on (not the actual PC) the RGB lights only flicker for a split second and then turn off. Is this normal? If not how can I fix this issue?
It's pretty common , as long as PSU is on MB is energized but not running, all parts get power and then BIOS decides what to keep on and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2019
I actually have not finished the build yet I am still waiting to install my GPU and Cooler, but this is common correct? Like my PC won’t short circuit or anything when I turn it on and stuff? Also thank you guys for your inputs!