Question HELP!

Dec 4, 2019
In serious need of help, I was looking at my BIOS settings and found there was an overclock profile saved so I tried loading it but now the computer won't boot up. It tells me the profile couldn't be loaded and no matter what I try I just get the MSI logo and it asks for a password but I don't have one and never set one, any help is appreciated.

Mobo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION
CPU: I7-4790K
RAM: 32GB 1866MHz

In serious need of help, I was looking at my BIOS settings and found there was an overclock profile saved so I tried loading it but now the computer won't boot up. It tells me the profile couldn't be loaded and no matter what I try I just get the MSI logo and it asks for a password but I don't have one and never set one, any help is appreciated.

Mobo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION
CPU: I7-4790K
RAM: 32GB 1866MHz
You need to reset your BIOS.
Unplug your computer and open the case and remove the battery. After the battery is removed press the power button to discharge the capacitors. Close the case and plug the computer back in and power it on and you should have reset the BIOS settings.

Reactions: Bakersbread
Dec 4, 2019
Unplug your computer and open the case and remove the battery. After the battery is removed press the power button to discharge the capacitors. Close the case and plug the computer back in and power it on and you should have reset the BIOS settings.
Thanks! I'll do that now. Absolute life saver if this works.

Dec 4, 2019
Computer won't switch on at all now 🙃 this is just great