Discussion HELP

May 1, 2020
Im very irritated to live in a country like Albania. I have been trying to build a gaming pc and there is no website that ships to Albania. The albanian websites have very few parts and most of those are old or used and still too expensive. The thirdparty shippers I have checked out were pretty expensive, too. Im thinking of comparing the cost of a thirdparty shipper to an albanian website parts and going with the cheaper one? Do you have any better ideas? Pls help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im very irritated to live in a country like Albania. I have been trying to build a gaming pc and there is no website that ships to Albania. The albanian websites have very few parts and most of those are old or used and still too expensive. The thirdparty shippers I have checked out were pretty expensive, too. Im thinking of comparing the cost of a thirdparty shipper to an albanian website parts and going with the cheaper one? Do you have any better ideas? Pls help.
I'm from Serbia and we mostly look and by computer parts in Hungary, they seem to be cheapest in Europe.

May 1, 2020
Just a bit of advice: you might get more advice with a better thread title. A thread title "HELP" isn't really helpful in most cases, but especially so when you're seeking very specific information. Asking about Albanian PC stores would have been considerably more helpful to filter people with knowledge to this thread.
You are right I guess, thanks.