[SOLVED] Help

Jun 28, 2020
I built a new pc and am tying to set up windows 10 but my m.2 drive isn’t getting recognized by the windows setup menu. The drive shows up in my mb bios (asrock b450m pro4).

Solution
Advise more computer specs; brand name and model of M.2 drive; sata or NVME? Do you have other drives connected to your PC? When loading Windows only install media (USB) and target drive should be attached. Is your BIOS set to default? Also check you have the most current BIOS.
Advise more computer specs; brand name and model of M.2 drive; sata or NVME? Do you have other drives connected to your PC? When loading Windows only install media (USB) and target drive should be attached. Is your BIOS set to default? Also check you have the most current BIOS.

Solution
Jun 28, 2020

thanks. Turns out all I had to do was switch the slots the drive was in. It was in the primary slot but it wasn’t working. Thx though