[SOLVED] HELP

Apr 14, 2021
so i dont know if it is the graphics card but i bought a prebuilt hp computer it says it has amd Radeon veg 8 graphics and when im play games like Roblox and Minecraft on trees like during the night or when its dark in that area it has like a flicker of the same color as the tree on Roblox but on Minecraft the wood has like a while glow coming off it and they only appear when im moving other wise u cant see it please help if its my graphics im planning on upgrading it but if its not i really need help cause IT REALLY BOTHERS ME please help and it doesn't show in a picture!!!!!!!!

Solution
Hi Alexanderclaire.

If you cannot see this on a screenshot that normally means it's a monitor/cable issue since you will not see monitor/cable issues on a screenshot.

That would be like punching your monitor and taking a screenshot after that. You will not see monitor damage on a screenshot.
Apr 14, 2021
so i dont know if it is the graphics card but i bought a prebuilt hp computer it says it has amd Radeon veg 8 graphics and when im play games like Roblox and Minecraft on trees like during the night or when its dark in that area it has like a flicker of the same color as the tree on Roblox but on Minecraft the wood has like a while glow coming off it and they only appear when im moving other wise u cant see it please help if its my graphics im planning on upgrading it but if its not i really need help cause IT REALLY BOTHERS ME please help and it doesn't show in a picture!!!!!!!!

Hi Alexanderclaire.

If you cannot see this on a screenshot that normally means it's a monitor/cable issue since you will not see monitor/cable issues on a screenshot.

That would be like punching your monitor and taking a screenshot after that. You will not see monitor damage on a screenshot.

Reactions: Bassman999
Solution