Question HELP!

May 1, 2021
Hey! so, my pc has some issue when i play games without v sync the game just stucks and i have to restart my pc by holding the power button but when i play with v sync the game crashes sometimes not everytime like in without v sync.
please help me out.
thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You should start off by listing the specs to your entire build. Often times a system that locks up or reboots is due to a PSU problem. Of not, then it's either an OS or a driver issue or both. List all the games you tax the system with and include the age of your PSU as well.

May 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You should start off by listing the specs to your entire build. Often times a system that locks up or reboots is due to a PSU problem. Of not, then it's either an OS or a driver issue or both. List all the games you tax the system with and include the age of your PSU as well.
[/QUOT
Intel Xeon e5 1650 v2
1060 6gb
32gb ram
425w psu
It's a prebuild pc of dell.
Dell workstation t3610

punkncat

Honorable
Ambassador
Go to Event Viewer and look at your Critical and Error tabs within. Open a search window and see what things mean. Some of it can be run of the mill, others are informative towards a problem.
I would expect some Event 41 which is a symptom of manual shutdown and/or PSU issue(s) much of the time. With it freezing in game I would expect to see other important details here as well.

The other go to check would be temps. Are you monitoring them?

May 1, 2021
Go to Event Viewer and look at your Critical and Error tabs within. Open a search window and see what things mean. Some of it can be run of the mill, others are informative towards a problem.
I would expect some Event 41 which is a symptom of manual shutdown and/or PSU issue(s) much of the time. With it freezing in game I would expect to see other important details here as well.

The other go to check would be temps. Are you monitoring them?
Do i monitor temps using afterburner?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS