Question Help

Aug 12, 2024
Just built my first pc. Used all lian li cooling aio is the galahad II infinity 360 aio. All fans are the infinity 120s. Fans light up and show up on l connect 3 and can change the colors. Now the mirror on the pumps another story. Upon startup of the pc the lights go on on the pump for about a second then shut off, also does not show up on lconnect. Mobo is The msi x670e wifi edition. Had un-installed the msi center and all fans showed up on lconnect but the pump isn't. Stumped as I haven't been able to come across anyone else that's seemed to have this issue. Did everything the installation manual said.

Aug 12, 2024
Just built my first pc. Used all lian li cooling aio is the galahad II infinity 360 aio. All fans are the infinity 120s. Fans light up and show up on l connect 3 and can change the colors. Now the mirror on the pumps another story. Upon startup of the pc the lights go on on the pump for about a second then shut off, also does not show up on lconnect. Mobo is The msi x670e mag tomahawk edition. Had un-installed the msi center and all fans showed up on lconnect but the pump isn't. Stumped as I haven't been able to come across anyone else that's seemed to have this issue. Did everything the installation manual said. It also may be worth noting that it only does the flash of lights when the pin with the 5vargb is plugged in the pump and mobo. Without that it won't even light up

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Is this the AIO you're working with;
?

First thing you could do is make sure you're on the latest BIOS version, then clear the CMOS, then uninstall MSI's Mystic Light app, then remove L-Connect and then manually reinstall in an elevated command. See if that helps.