help if you can
I just bought a mn700router and would like to use software port
triggering for mirc.
i do not like having to change me settings every time my isp changes
my ip. when i use persistant port forwarding
thanks

It should be application triggered, not a permanent configuration on your
router. I'd check the mIRC documentation.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

<sweetguy0059@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> help if you can
> I just bought a mn700router and would like to use software port
> triggering for mirc.
> i do not like having to change me settings every time my isp changes
> my ip. when i use persistant port forwarding
> thanks

You may need an app triggered port forward for ident (during connect).
You need a persistent port forward for dcc (and the fact that your ip
changes doesn't matter... that's something you address in mirc).

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -