helpandsupport

beforemycdrivestarted playing up ihadsetlotsofrestorepoints -but nowi cannot
do asystem resoreascabtfindhelpandsupport

pss. whatare.lnk things nothingwillopen unlessiknowhatprogmadeit howwouldi
know?

peterftl.codner@tiscali.co.uk

Thismayhelp:"troubleshootingsystemrestoreinwindowsxp"(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796)ifnoyoumayhavetoreinstallwindowsasdescribedinthistext:"howtoperformanin-placeupgrade(reinstallation)ofwindowsxp"(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341).tm

--
(tm)

:)

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message news:OY%23u7WMSEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
"Peter Codner" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote:

>beforemycdrivestarted playing up ihadsetlotsofrestorepoints -but nowi cannot
>do asystem resoreascabtfindhelpandsupport

Thismayhelp:"troubleshootingsystemrestoreinwindowsxp"(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796)ifnoyoumayhavetoreinstallwindowsasdescribedinthistext:"howtoperformanin-placeupgrade(reinstallation)ofwindowsxp"(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341).tm

--
(tm)

whenitryto followthatlink it says page cannot bedisplsayed
:)

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
"Peter Codner" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote:

>beforemycdrivestarted playing up ihadsetlotsofrestorepoints -but nowi
cannot
>do asystem resoreascabtfindhelpandsupport

Thismayhelp:"troubleshootingsystemrestoreinwindowsxp"(http://support.microso
ft.com/?kbid=302796)ifnoyoumayhavetoreinstallwindowsasdescribedinthistext:"h
owtoperformanin-placeupgrade(reinstallation)ofwindowsxp"(http://support.micr
osoft.com/?kbid=315341).tm

--
(tm)

Iwonderwhyitworksformebuttheniknowwherethelinkendsandwherethetextbeginsa
ndhowbloodydifficultitistotypelikethisfolks!

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Thatiswhyheisthenewestadditiontomykillfile.Thelittlebraindeadidiotprobablythinksitmakeshimlook"cool"asopposedtothecompleteidiotthatit*does*makehimlooklike.

"Kath Adams" <KathAdams@mvps(nospam).org> wrote in message
> Iwonderwhyitworksformebuttheniknowwherethelinkendsandwherethetextbeginsa
> ndhowbloodydifficultitistotypelikethisfolks!
> Peter Codner wrote:
>> whenitryto followthatlink it says page cannot bedisplsayed
>> "Ramesh [MVP]" <ramesh@nojunkmails.com@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
>>
>> The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
>> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

>> "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> "Peter Codner" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote:
>>
>>> beforemycdrivestarted playing up ihadsetlotsofrestorepoints -but
>>> nowi cannot do asystem resoreascabtfindhelpandsupport
>>

> Thismayhelp:"troubleshootingsystemrestoreinwindowsxp"(http://support.mic
> roso
>>
> ft.com/?kbid=302796)ifnoyoumayhavetoreinstallwindowsasdescribedinthistex
> t:"h
>>
> owtoperformanin-placeupgrade(reinstallation)ofwindowsxp"(http://support.
> micr
>> osoft.com/?kbid=315341).tm
>
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

In another post, he explained that he has a brain injury. I doubt he thinks
that's cool.

"NoNoBadDog!" <nospam_bjsledge@pixi.com> wrote in message

Thatiswhyheisthenewestadditiontomykillfile.Thelittlebraindeadidiotprobablyth
inksitmakeshimlook"cool"asopposedtothecompleteidiotthatit*does*makehimlookli
ke.

> "Kath Adams" <KathAdams@mvps(nospam).org> wrote in message
> > Iwonderwhyitworksformebuttheniknowwherethelinkendsandwherethetextbeginsa
> > ndhowbloodydifficultitistotypelikethisfolks!
> > Peter Codner wrote:
> >> whenitryto followthatlink it says page cannot bedisplsayed
> >> "Ramesh [MVP]" <ramesh@nojunkmails.com@mvps.org> wrote in message
> >> :)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
> >>
> >> The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
> >> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
> >>
> >> ------------------------------------------------
> >> "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > Thismayhelp:"troubleshootingsystemrestoreinwindowsxp"(http://support.mic
> > roso
> >>
> > ft.com/?kbid=302796)ifnoyoumayhavetoreinstallwindowsasdescribedinthistex
> > t:"h
> >>
> > owtoperformanin-placeupgrade(reinstallation)ofwindowsxp"(http://support.
> > micr
> >> osoft.com/?kbid=315341).tm