HELPE MEEE!!!!!!

mahsan88

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
Hi, this might be the most appropriate place to my thread but i am unsure. Please help me out as much as possible...

I got a DVR card for my business a few days ago and i installed it on my computer and it works no problem. the only issue is that the cameras work all fine when i connect them to tv but in the dvr software on my computer the colors are really trippy and wierd. i dont know why this is. my guess is either i need a different video card (currently i have a nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440) or my dvr could be PAL and not ntsc?? or the card is just messed up. I have taken screenshots of the picture, if anyone wants to see them i can send an email attachment because i dont know how to attach it on here...

someone PLEASE help me out, i need this problem fixed...
Thanks

mahsan88

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
the software first would not start at 1290x1024 and told me to change my resolution to 1024x768 and restart the software. I changed the resolution and restarted my computer just to be safe, and the color problem was still there... i really don't know what the problem is. the reason i suspect its the graphics card is because if i click any menu options i get a pink background around the menu box...
Please someone help me out, i need to know if i have wasted my money completely, or i can just get a cheap graphics card and fix it?