News Here are Halo Infinite's System Requirements

hasten

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2007
That was the price for one at Micro Center the other week for a new card! But you can buy them used on eBay for an average price of $245.
You can get them for cheaper than that quite easily. Ebay is home to price gouging, but even there an auction for an MSI was ending at around $175 when i checked before I responded. I've recently considered a few on CL for under $150. I guess if you were to take immediate gratification into consideration I could see $245, but yikes. Hard pass.

venser

Commendable
Nov 5, 2018
1050Ti? What year is this? Let's move away from dinosaurus and step into the next gen already.

JarredWaltonGPU

Senior GPU Editor
Editor
Feb 21, 2020
You can get them for cheaper than that quite easily. Ebay is home to price gouging, but even there an auction for an MSI was ending at around $175 when i checked before I responded. I've recently considered a few on CL for under $150. I guess if you were to take immediate gratification into consideration I could see $245, but yikes. Hard pass.
It's why I said "average eBay price." Some will go for under $200, shockingly some models sell for about $350. But the average right now is (checks eBay) $236.87 for sold auctions, filtering for "junk" as much as possible. Also interesting is that the GTX 1060 3GB basically goes for the same price of $237.52. It's substantially faster overall, except for a few games where the 3GB proves to be a limiting factor.

drtweak

Illustrious
Depending on whether it benefits from the Pascal architecture, the 960 4GB back in the day used to be nearly identical performance to the 1050 Ti.
Exactly. So glad I spent the extra 75 bucks 5 years ago and got the 4GB model to future proof a little and its paid off so far. Get 30+ FPS in most games at 1920x1200 med-high settings still.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS