News Here are Halo Infinite's System Requirements

hasten

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2007
That was the price for one at Micro Center the other week for a new card! But you can buy them used on eBay for an average price of $245.
You can get them for cheaper than that quite easily. Ebay is home to price gouging, but even there an auction for an MSI was ending at around $175 when i checked before I responded. I've recently considered a few on CL for under $150. I guess if you were to take immediate gratification into consideration I could see $245, but yikes. Hard pass.

You can get them for cheaper than that quite easily. Ebay is home to price gouging, but even there an auction for an MSI was ending at around $175 when i checked before I responded. I've recently considered a few on CL for under $150. I guess if you were to take immediate gratification into consideration I could see $245, but yikes. Hard pass.
It's why I said "average eBay price." Some will go for under $200, shockingly some models sell for about $350. But the average right now is (checks eBay) $236.87 for sold auctions, filtering for "junk" as much as possible. Also interesting is that the GTX 1060 3GB basically goes for the same price of $237.52. It's substantially faster overall, except for a few games where the 3GB proves to be a limiting factor.

TRENDING THREADS