News Herman Miller’s Gaming Edition Aeron Chair Costs Almost as Much as an RTX 3090

D

Deleted member 14196

Lol. I remember when the place I work at got Aeron chairs and they ruined our pants. Most everyone would wear Docker pants And it was putting holes in the pockets but they are very comfortable

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14196

dont get me wrong. best chair I've ever used. at least they reimbursed us for new pants... lol and provided cover for the seat

coloradoblah

Reputable
Sep 2, 2020
best chair ever, but no reason to buy these new...so many good condition used ones out there, well the market might be tougher these days but you can easily find a decent under under 400 if you look.

mrv_co

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2016
Lol. I remember when the place I work at got Aeron chairs and they ruined our pants. Most everyone would wear Docker pants And it was putting holes in the pockets but they are very comfortable

I've had an Aeron in my home office for 8 years and worked at a company where we had Aerons in the office during that time and never heard of anyone ever having issues with their pants. Something tells me you may have had Aeron knock-offs rather than the real thing.