Hero Alpha VIII with S340 case

Oct 21, 2018
Hello guys i just got a new mobo hero alpha VIII i have an NZXT S340 case but when i get the mobo in it does not line in with the screws unles i pressed hard towards the io shield so i have to hold it like that untill i get all the screws in is that okay or will i be harming the mobo.

another question i have a plastick sticker on the pcie slot where the pins are touching the board should i be removing that check image for clear picture.

https://imgur.com/a/GqwN0TG

Solution
Are you referring to the sticker with the serial number on the PCIe slot? If so, you're over thinking it, leave it as is.

FYI, so long as the screws are in their designated area and your I/O is also where it's intended to be, then you're good to go. Also, you've already assembled the system, people ask the sort of questions you did before building the system in hopes they don't damage anything.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you referring to the sticker with the serial number on the PCIe slot? If so, you're over thinking it, leave it as is.

FYI, so long as the screws are in their designated area and your I/O is also where it's intended to be, then you're good to go. Also, you've already assembled the system, people ask the sort of questions you did before building the system in hopes they don't damage anything.

Solution
Oct 21, 2018

Yeah i was afraid i was going to damage things over time I was just making sure that its okay and i wont have to buy a new case if that was an issue. Thank you for ur reply sir u been a great help.