Hewlett Packard OfficeJet T45xi will not work with XP

sunshine

Since upgrading from Windows98 to XP, my 4 year old all-in-one will not
print. I have uninstalled and installed, and the thing still acts
dead. it is getting no message from the computer. The fax does work
however when someone faxes something...but printing is big problem.
What can I do ?

--
sunshine

peter

buy a new one??
peter
"sunshine" <sunshine.1hyf4z@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Since upgrading from Windows98 to XP, my 4 year old all-in-one will not
> print. I have uninstalled and installed, and the thing still acts
> dead. it is getting no message from the computer. The fax does work
> however when someone faxes something...but printing is big problem.
> What can I do ?
>

> --
> sunshine

Have you upgraded the driver to one that is 100% compatible with Windows XP?

Ted Zieglar

sunshine wrote:
> Since upgrading from Windows98 to XP, my 4 year old all-in-one will not
> print. I have uninstalled and installed, and the thing still acts
> dead. it is getting no message from the computer. The fax does work
> however when someone faxes something...but printing is big problem.
> What can I do ?

Download and install the WinXP-specific device drivers from HP's web site.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?dlc=en&lc=en&os=228&product=60036&lang=en&cc=us&softwareitem=oj-22747-1

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: