Question Hey all. Having issues with a newly built gaming PC

Jan 28, 2020
So I built a gaming pc for modern games. The first couple days went great. Frame rate was better than I could’ve imagined. Games like counterstrike and GTA With well above 60 FPS. Today I logged in to play some GTA and it never ended up loading into the actual game. So I then went to counterstrike to play that and eventually I got in and the frame rate was at a 10 to 15. Lag everywhere couldn’t play whatsoever. Eventually I reset and re-installed windows to see if that would be a fix. Well just now I am re-downloading all the games and the computer does not want to stay on. It keeps turning off and is extremely Laggy in every aspect. Browsing the web, opening files. Here is a list of my specs.

Nvidia GTX 1650
Ryzen 1200
16GB Ram.
1Tb storage.

I am looking for a fix if anyone can please help me. I would love to get back to what has been the last couple days of a great PC there in my mind could do it all.

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
So I built a gaming pc for modern games. The first couple days went great. Frame rate was better than I could’ve imagined. Games like counterstrike and GTA With well above 60 FPS. Today I logged in to play some GTA and it never ended up loading into the actual game. So I then went to counterstrike to play that and eventually I got in and the frame rate was at a 10 to 15. Lag everywhere couldn’t play whatsoever. Eventually I reset and re-installed windows to see if that would be a fix. Well just now I am re-downloading all the games and the computer does not want to stay on. It keeps turning off and is extremely Laggy in every aspect. Browsing the web, opening files. Here is a list of my specs.

Nvidia GTX 1650
Ryzen 1200
16GB Ram.
1Tb storage.

I am looking for a fix if anyone can please help me. I would love to get back to what has been the last couple days of a great PC there in my mind could do it all.

What exactly do you mean when you say 'the computer doesn't want to stay on'? Is it crashing to the desktop or is it cutting off and rebooting? What does the event viewer say about this? Type event viewer in the search bar, click on 'administrative events', and scroll down to the logs that were reported at the time it crashed.