[SOLVED] Hey all! Wondering about my computer's specs and help on fixing how slow everything is.

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks so much for stopping by! Recently I installed a new graphics card that has about 8 gigs of vram to run some new games but they're still super slow and it gets me a bit upset at times, can someone tell me if my specs are good at the very least or how to boost my frames on games since it's so slow at times.
Specs:
AMD Radeon 5500 XT
AMD FX 6300 Six-Core processor 3.50 ghz
8 gigs of ram.
650 V psu
Sorry it just it really leaves me sad how I spend money on some games and it leaves me with awful frames. Especially how like I can run GTA V story on like 120 fps and then online on 20 fps. I'm just sick having really low fps on most the games I own :(
Again, I'm still fairly new to pc's but I'm learning so please if you're out there help a brother out.

Jan 13, 2021
Hey dude, thanks for the response. Basically as you've read, I invested a lot of money into that new 8g vram graphics card but the whole thing is that I'm looking for a new motherboard to fit an i7 9700k or maybe just a ryzen in there but here's the catch. I can replace my cpu but there's no way I'm replacing my motherboard. I'm not that knowledgeable on pc's and I'm sure I'd mess something up bad so I just want to know if there's any websites where I can get a pc prebuilt but I can input custom specs I want so I can get a low end real cheap graphics card and just replace it with my new one and add my previously used ram in there as well and inputting a custom amount of wattage into my psu as well! So that way all I really invest in is a new psu and motherboard to fit the new processor!

Last edited: