[SOLVED] Hey everybody, problem with display after trying do OC on bios

May 22, 2021
Hey
So most of you know that I bought today the new motherboard
MSI Z590-A PRO Intel LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
And the
i5 11600k
I installed everything and the cpu cooler run test play some video game and everything was fine
I got 70 c
So I went to bios try to update the clock to 4.5
And the DDR4 to 3200 mhz
,i finish and I save and the the pc restart and then restart again and sent me the massage "bios couldn't save you last update bla bla bla
, I went to bios try to change it again, but it restart again sent me the same massage , so I just click exit on bios to go to windows and bios asked me "do u want to leave without saving" I said yes
And then it restart turn on again but then no signal from keyboard mouse or monitor , what is the problem, I haven't do anything wrong :(

Solution
The problem is you did not Overclock correctly and so Bios has rejected the OC.
Without a bases for Overclocking your guessing Bios fundamentals for OCing.
There can be many reasons why an OC is rejected. When this occurs clear your CMOS to bring Bios back to default and start again. Concentrate your attention on one thing at a time not both RAM OC and CPU.

Conduct a stress test at stock frequency using AIDA64 for 10 mins and report the results using IMGUR as a host for the desktop images you take. You need to observe your Rail Voltages and thermals so as to get your system stable at stock.

List your CPU Cooling, Case and Fans?
What Bios and chipset are you on?
List the RAM P/N?
There can be many reasons why an OC is rejected. When this occurs clear your CMOS to bring Bios back to default and start again. Concentrate your attention on one thing at a time not both RAM OC and CPU.

Conduct a stress test at stock frequency using AIDA64 for 10 mins and report the results using IMGUR as a host for the desktop images you take. You need to observe your Rail Voltages and thermals so as to get your system stable at stock.

List the RAM P/N?

Last edited:
Solution
May 22, 2021

List the RAM P/N?
Ok thank you so much :)
I removed the cmos battery and everything working good now :)
Now I tried to oc only the ram now
From 2133 to 3200Mhz
Clicked save
And than I got the same massage "oc failed"
Is that a problem with my motherboard ?
My DDR4 is 3200Mhz