Question Hey, guys and girls, I am looking to build my own computer and need suggestions for a really good amd CPU.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 21, 2019
Hello, everyone, I'm very new to the computer world and need help to build my own computer. I would like some suggestions on a really good and CPU and I don't have a price range. I also would like ideas on a really good CPU cooler and a compatible motherboard. I was told the "amd ryzen 7 2700x" was good but I don't know. I thank you guys so much if you help me out.

I just love it when people create multiple threads, and then they get merged because somebody couldn't follow the rules about NOT creating multiple threads so the one I posted the lone answer in end up hashed up into some fifty post thread looking like an idiot after ten previous answers.

So for the sake of us all, don't do that anymore. Besides, it's against the rules anyway and I'd hate to have to can the whole thread and any other threads you've done this in.