[SOLVED] hey guys, having weird storage issues

Asleepdann

Reputable
Feb 9, 2020
i recently did a fresh install of windows about a month or 2 ago and i wasnt really paying attention to where stuff was going because i was only downloading and installing 1 game and the essential drivers and such, but lately ive been downloading more and my HDD space got full real quick so i started digging and theres a few programs that are installed but do not show up when i search for them or try using add/remove programs they wont show up on the list. When i try locating them by going into my C drive --> program files etc, but only 1 game shows up out of the 3 i cannot find the others on this drive. The games are installed because when i try to run them they work lol so im pretty confused.

If theres screenshots that you guys want me to take that might help figure out whats going on let me know, and i appreciate any help in advance

this is where its saying one game is installed, and i cannot even follow that patch because there is no "windowsapps"
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.28.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\

Solution
i recently did a fresh install of windows about a month or 2 ago and i wasnt really paying attention to where stuff was going because i was only downloading and installing 1 game and the essential drivers and such, but lately ive been downloading more and my HDD space got full real quick so i started digging and theres a few programs that are installed but do not show up when i search for them or try using add/remove programs they wont show up on the list. When i try locating them by going into my C drive --> program files etc, but only 1 game shows up out of the 3 i cannot find the others on this drive. The games are installed because when i try to run them they work lol so im pretty confused.

If theres screenshots that you guys...

If theres screenshots that you guys want me to take that might help figure out whats going on let me know, and i appreciate any help in advance

this is where its saying one game is installed, and i cannot even follow that patch because there is no "windowsapps"
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.28.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\
Windowsapps is a hidden item.
Open explorer........click on view......put a check in hidden items.

Solution