[SOLVED] hey guys i have question about my pc gaming performance and i hope you can help me.

Jan 30, 2020
resently i bought new gpu GTX 1070 8gb and it had pretty good performance on ultra graphics every game i played like: Witcher 3 , PUBG , NFS payback , etc . 2 weeks ago i played pubg on ultra graphics 60+fps and had no problems. then i uninstalled it and yesterday installed it again and have 40-50 fps on every graphics i set no matter its very low or ultra , i thought it was because of game or driver update , but i tried recent driver and it didn't fix the problem. then i tried other games and every game has fps drops, sometimes i have 8 fps . so i dont understand what is the problem .

Solution
Did you install an Nvidia driver or just let Windows install it automatically with a generic driver?
The Nvidia one will give proper full performance.

You can use the free DDU program to uninstall and re-install an Nvidia driver.

Firstly download the appropriate driver from the Nvidia website.
Run DDU and select Safe Mode.
Unplug your network cable to stop Windows automatically downloading and uninstalling a driver.
DDU will restart your PC in Safe Mode and uninstall your driver.
Install your Nvidia driver and then re-connect your network cable.

Andy

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
Did you install an Nvidia driver or just let Windows install it automatically with a generic driver?
The Nvidia one will give proper full performance.

You can use the free DDU program to uninstall and re-install an Nvidia driver.

Firstly download the appropriate driver from the Nvidia website.
Run DDU and select Safe Mode.
Unplug your network cable to stop Windows automatically downloading and uninstalling a driver.
DDU will restart your PC in Safe Mode and uninstall your driver.
Install your Nvidia driver and then re-connect your network cable.

Andy

Reactions: Greymussh
Solution
Jan 30, 2020
"Did you install an Nvidia driver or just let Windows install it automatically with a generic driver?"

- I downloaded graphics driver for gtx 1070 from NVIDIA official site . before fps drops i had driver automatically installed by geforce experience.

Thank you for advice about DDU and cable unplug. i will try it