Hey guys, I'm having issues with low upload speeds.

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I thought I'd give it a shot..

So last night my P.C Shutdown suddenly and when I rebooted and restarted my streaming application and game the lag I was experiencing was unbearable.

My connection is wired and this issue is only occurring on this device. I still get good speeds on my other devices although they are connected via wifi so the speeds I get are lower.

I have fibre-max which generally allows for speeds of up to 900 Mbps Down and 400-500 Mbps Up.(Wired)
I ran a speed test using Ookla and.. well.. I'm not getting close to that in terms of upload speeds.
My speed tests results came back with | Download: 882.88 | Upload: 2.03 |

I've called my ISP and they've run their diagnostic tests and apparently it's all good on their end, I've tried re-booting my modem and all of those normal solutions but all to no avail.
I have done full windows defender scans. Eliminated any threats to my P.C in terms of Malware/spyware. I have even gone as far as re formatting both of my hard-drives.

My thoughts:
Possibly a hardware issue (Caused by the random shut-down)

PC SPECS:
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 850 Processor
RAM: 16 gb DDR3
GPU: GTX 970
HDD/SSD: 1TB HDD / 256GB SSD

I need some advice on what I can do to get back to my normal upload speeds,
I'm at a loss here guys.. Please help.

Oct 22, 2018
I fixed it team! ~ My GPU was acting as the network controller and one of the adapters wasn't plugged in properly. Plugged it all in properly and upload speed returned to normal! 900 | Down. 500 | Up!