[SOLVED] Hey guys, just wondering, I recently just installed a CoolerMaster ML240L liquid AIO cooler and am wondering what fans i should get?

May 11, 2019
Title :)
I am wondering what fans i need to install, and if i need to get some sort of coolermaster HUB in order for them to sync? will my lights in my pc (rgb strip lights with 4 pin intakes) fit? will it all sync with my coolermaster cooler?
Thanks, and have fun,

Solution
I am wondering what fans i need to install, and if i need to get some sort of coolermaster HUB in order for them to sync? will my lights in my pc (rgb strip lights with 4 pin intakes) fit? will it all sync with my coolermaster cooler?
Thanks, and have fun,
It has both, ordinary RGB cable to connect to RGB (4pin) on the MB if there is one and will sync with whatever SW your MB uses. Also own controller if no onboard RB.
The rest is normal, Fans to CPU_Fan and pump to AiO_Pump if there's one or a CHA_Fan which has to be set for full, constant speed.
Thanks, and have fun,
It has both, ordinary RGB cable to connect to RGB (4pin) on the MB if there is one and will sync with whatever SW your MB uses. Also own controller if no onboard RB.
The rest is normal, Fans to CPU_Fan and pump to AiO_Pump if there's one or a CHA_Fan which has to be set for full, constant speed.

Solution