dallas

I know I said get the C421 and the C172 etc... but I need to change that
advice to get the Beech A36 instead.

If you ever decide to try a payware aircraft.. that one would keep you happy
and busy for a long time.

(assuming you have WinXP)

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
> I know I said get the C421 and the C172 etc... but I need to change that
> advice to get the Beech A36 instead.
>

> If you ever decide to try a payware aircraft.. that one would keep you happy
> and busy for a long time.
>
> (assuming you have WinXP)
>
> Dallas

Yeah, I have WinXP. I dunno though, although I've never flown a jet,
that's where my ambition lies. Don't get me wrong, I /love/ flying
planes like the King Air and the Baron, but I really want to be one of
the guys flying at FL210 and leaving a long tail of smoke behind me. :)

I'm definitely getting the PSS Concorde!

Mind you, I'm intrigued by the inclusion of that shiny GPS system, and
weather radar! I'd love to have a go with one of those things!

Huw

dallas

"Huw Roberts"
> Yeah, I have WinXP. I dunno though, although I've never flown a jet,
> that's where my ambition lies.

Huw... it's Ok to fly both. :)

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
> "Huw Roberts"
>
>>Yeah, I have WinXP. I dunno though, although I've never flown a jet,
>>that's where my ambition lies.
>

> Huw... it's Ok to fly both. :)
>

> Dallas

Haha, yeah I know, but before I buy anything at all, I want to see where
I'd rather place my money. After flying jets, I may not want to go back
to propellors at all. :)

Huw

Huw,

The Concorde is nice, although to get he most out of it would require plenty
of time. So far I haven't invested enough. I recently got the RL manuals on
CD but at 1500 pages I may take a while to read them.

Also consider things like the PMDG 737 and now the Lev D 767 for more
conventional vapour trail generation. I suppose the reality is that we are
at a point in FS where lots of high quality add-ons are available from the
Cessna 150 to the heavy metal.

If you do buy the Concorde or any other complex jet be prepared to stay on
the ground for a good few hours after installing if you're not used to the
complex add-ons. I also have things like the Piper Archer and Cessna 310,
and whilst they are very good you can jump in and start flying them straight
away and over time you realise that they are actually very very good. In
some of the Jets you can't even start the engines without a tutorial.

Happy flying

Geoff