Hey! How 'bout Harvest Moon?

Now thats a game you probably not heard from in a long time. The one for
SNES,
not a million seller, but one of the better games made. Anyway, I was
reading on
www.gamewinners.com and some jackass pasted a "Easy 1000G" hint. It says
check your characters dresser on the first day of Harvest Moon.

Now on the first day, your only allowed to talk to the people in the
village and
when your ready to leave you go stright to sleep, and you can't even
control the guy.
So how am I suppose to get this quick cash?

Theres another cheat, or hint that you hit that golden bird statue at
the fork between
the paths to the Mountain and the Village where you chrush the bird with
your hammer
and it reveals a "Power of berry tree."

I've looked everywhere, Gamefaqs, tried the General Harvest Moon help
site on
PlanetNintendo.com but there closed for the moment.

- Kev

P.S. Im playing thegame on the Snes9x v 1.43 Emulator
for windows, if that makes any difference.

- Kev