3.Is it important?
4. is it worth Using?

My GPU Is RTX 2060 6 GB 2 Fans
My OC is
Core Clock on +70
Memory Clock on +0
C 33 on IDLE
Gaming C on 55-65

And also Does memory Clock Do something?

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
It increases how much power the GPU is allowed to draw from the PSU.

1) Assuming temps are kept in check and your card has a decent VRM no it shouldn't.

2) It should allow the GPU to reach slightly higher clock speeds under load versus the stock power limit. So yes slightly.

3) It's helpful when overclocking, might allow you to reach slightly higher clocks versus the stock power limit.

4) Refer to number 3.

Memory clock increases the memory clock. Another way to increase performance a bit when overclocking.

Sep 9, 2019
It increases how much power the GPU is allowed to draw from the PSU.

1) Assuming temps are kept in check and your card has a decent VRM no it shouldn't.

2) It should allow the GPU to reach slightly higher clock speeds under load versus the stock power limit. So yes slightly.

3) It's helpful when overclocking, might allow you to reach slightly higher clocks versus the stock power limit.

4) Refer to number 3.

Memory clock increases the memory clock. Another way to increase performance a bit when overclocking.
Thank you

Maybe u could Explain me Core voltage
and please make it Ez so i could understand

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Core voltage as it pertains to your RTX 2060? The core voltage slider in afterburner or other overclocking utilities does little to nothing on turing cards like your 2060. I have heard it called a "placebo slider" many times. Turing cards are voltage locked you cannot manually adjust the core voltage, from my understanding all that slider does is keep the voltage more consistent when clock speeds rise and fall.